AMP University Challenge 2013 – entries now open
Now in its third successful year, the FPA is pleased to announce that they are once again a major sponsor for the AMP University Challenge competition in 2013.
The University Challenge is a unique opportunity for students to demonstrate their technical knowledge and communication skills in a real-world scenario, and experience first-hand the reality of a career in financial planning.
Do you know a financially savvy student who is ready to take on the challenge of putting their studies to use in the real world? Tell them to join in at: www.universitychallenge.com.au.
Finalists will have the opportunity to win the following:
- Prize Money – up to $5,000 for the winning team
- Community – Student membership of the Financial Planning Association
- Knowledge – A CCH book pack and subscriptions to IFA Magazine and Money Management
- Development – An invitation to attend the 2013 FPA Congress in Sydney and 2014 AMP Planner Conference in Melbourne
Competing teams are required to submit a discussion paper by the 9th September and five teams will be invited to participate in Finals Day to be held in Sydney on 11th October.
The University Challenge is open to full-time and part-time university students across Australia, except for employees of the AMP Group and their immediate families, or those already working as a financial planner.*
* Employees of AMP, AXA, and any subsidiaries, as well as their immediate families are ineligible to enter. In addition, Authorised Representatives and Representatives of any financial services entity are ineligible to enter. Entrants must be studying a university-level degree based in Australia at the time of the University Challenge Finals Day on the 11th October 2013.