FPA Wellbeing is a free, confidential support program for CFP professionals, AFP and Associate members.
It’s been a particularly challenging time for our profession, and more than ever, we encourage you to prioritise your wellbeing.
The person who can have the biggest impact on your health and wellbeing is…well, you! But, with so much information available, it’s hard to know what is reliable or where to begin.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Benestar® to bring you a comprehensive health and wellbeing program to help you feel great and be your best you!
- Personal, confidential support sessions with qualified counsellors or psychologists via phone, Live Chat or face-to-face.
- Access to a library of health and wellbeing resources available on your mobile via an app, or from your computer or tablet via the website.
To access, simply login to the Member Centre for more details.
EDUCATION PROVIDER COURSE DISCOUNTS
Several higher education providers are offering discounts between 10% and 25% on postgraduate course fees for FPA members. Kaplan Professional, Swinburne, Deakin, TAFE NSW, and the University of Newcastle are the first to offer discounts, with others in progress.
- Kaplan Professional’s discount of 25% means FPA members are entitled to an enrolment fee of $1,800 per subject in all FASEA-approved postgraduate programs.
- Swinburne University’s discount of 15% means FPA members are entitled to an enrolment fee of $2,763 per subject in all FASEA-approved postgraduate programs.
- Deakin University’s discount of 15% means FPA members are entitled to an enrolment fee of $2,762.50 per subject in all postgraduate programs under the Deakin Business School.
- TAFE NSW’s discount of 10% means FPA members are entitled to an enrolment fee of $1,935 per FASEA-approved bridging unit.
- The University of Newcastle’s discount of 10% means FPA members are entitled to an enrolment fee of $2,502 per FASEA-approved bridging unit.
The tuition fee discounts can be utilised by new, existing and part-time postgraduate students.
OtheR member DISCOUNTS
FPA is committed to working alongside strategic partners who deliver strong service and value to our members.
We have partnered with Goodlife Health Clubs, Go Go Media, Audi, BMW, MINI and Qantas to provide our members with special offers and discounts*. More member rewards will be announced soon!
*FPA does not endorse the advertised products. The products being offered are solely those of the advertisers.