FPA Wellbeing is a free, confidential support program for CFP professionals, AFP and Associate members.
It’s been a particularly challenging time for our profession, and more than ever, we encourage you to prioritise your wellbeing.
The person who can have the biggest impact on your health and wellbeing is…well, you! But, with so much information available, it’s hard to know what is reliable or where to begin.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Benestar® to bring you a comprehensive health and wellbeing program to help you feel great and be your best you!
- Personal, confidential support sessions with qualified counsellors or psychologists via phone, Live Chat or face-to-face.
- Access to a library of health and wellbeing resources available on your mobile via an app, or from your computer or tablet via the website.
To access, simply login to the Member Centre for more details.
Stay safe during the 2019 bushfire emergency | Major critical incident support
Parts of Australia are facing catastrophic bush fire emergencies. If you or someone you know is affected, please make use of the critical incidents and major events resource kit available, which includes information and articles on how to support yourself and others impacted.
This resource kit contains the following factsheets:
- Helping employees who have been involved in a critical incident
- Supporting children after a major event
- Helping children cope with traumatic stress
- Common reactions after a major event
- Coping after a critical incident
- Tips for supporting family, friends and colleagues
- Making use of your Best You program after a major event