Shape the future of financial planning
You work in partnership with the FPA to shape the future direction of the profession through a close working relationship with the FPA executive team, and the opportunity to get involved with the FPA’s working groups and projects.
Participate in advisory forums
You have the opportunity to participate in advisory forums exclusively available to Professional Partners, providing an opportunity to meet regularly with like-minded peers and participate in key debates affecting the industry.
Access exclusive benefits and opportunities
- Participation in FPA Professional Partner advisory forums
- Access to FPA expert speakers at your PD Days, conferences and other key events
- Dedicated guidance and support from the FPA executive team, to help navigate your business through legislative change
- Access to high quality education, technical and practice management learning that brings the Code of Professional Practice to life
- Priority offer on sponsorship packages for the FPA Professionals Congress and other national FPA initiatives
- Preferential rates for FPA membership, education and events:
– Savings on FPA membership rates for financial planners and staff
– 20% saving on enrolment into the CFP® Certification program
– 10% saving on enrolment into the LRS® Life Risk Specialist designation program
– 10% saving on high quality online CPD programs, for a booking of 10 or more.
Become an FPA Professional Partner
The FPA Professional Partner program is open to Australian Financial Services Licensees where 25% of financial planning practitioners are FPA practitioner members, or will be in one year.
When you come on board, we will ask you to sign a memorandum of understanding that includes your ‘professional pledge’.
FPA Professional Partner fees per financial year are as follows:
|A Financial Planning Licensee/s with 1000 or more representatives||$60,000 plus GST|
|A Financial Planning Licensee/s with 500-999 representatives||$40,000 plus GST|
|A Financial Planning Licensee/s with 100-499 representatives||$15,000 plus GST|
|A Financial Planning Licensee with 50-99 representatives||$7,000 plus GST|
|A Financial Planning Licensee with <50 representatives||$1,500 plus GST|
To discuss the FPA Professional Partner program, please contact our Advice Partnerships team on 02 9220 4508 or by email.