Apply online now to become a Student member
Why should you become a student member?
Not only is it free to join, as a student member of the FPA, you gain access to a ton of resources, networking opportunities and an increased chance of securing an internship or even a future job.
Why financial planning?
As a financial planner, you can earn a great salary and have the flexibility and freedom to work how you want – whether that’s with a small or large business, or setting up your own practice. With financial planners in demand around the world, working overseas is also an option too.
So, while you’re helping secure the financial future of others, you’ll also be developing the career you want, the way you want.
Find out why financial planning could be the career for you.
- FPA student membership is available complimentary to students studying an undergraduate bachelor’s degree in any discipline, part time or full time.
- FPA student membership is also available complimentary to those studying a degree at a postgraduate level full time.
- Those studying the CFP® program are not eligible for student membership.
- By submitting an application to become a student member and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, the applicant confirms they:
- Are a student studying a bachelor’s degree in any discipline OR
- Are a student studying a postgraduate level degree full time
- Are not working in a role giving financial advice (ie not on the Financial Adviser register)
Individuals in this category will be randomly audited to provide supporting evidence.
Apply now to become a Student member.
To find out more about becoming an FPA Student Member please call our Member Services team on 1300 337 301.