WELCOME TO THIS SPECIAL EVENT
We are uncovering the value of financial advice and celebrating the important role that financial planners play for clients and the wider Australian community.
Watch the full event by signing in above, or view shorter segments:
- Welcome by Marisa Broome CFP® FPA Chair
- Address by Paul Clitheroe AM
- Host Helen Dalley interviews Professor Pamela Hanrahan
- CoreData research on rebuilding trust in financial services
- Key politicians/ regulators on the opportunities for the profession
- Client video – Diana and her experience with financial planning
- Interview with financial planning client Liz Behjat
- CoreData research on consumer perspective of financial advice
- Interview with CHOICE CEO Alan Kirkland about cost of advice
- AFCA CEO David Locke discusses consumer financial complaints
- Client video – Nick and Cathy share the financial planning advice experience
- CoreData research on current challenges facing financial planners
- Interview with CFP® Professional of the Year 2018, Michael Carmody CFP®
- Key politicians/regulators on what needs to change in the profession
- Client video – John, Kate and Fletcher – financial advice for a young family
- Helen Dalley, Dante De Gori CFP® FPA CEO and Tim Townsend CFP®– final thoughts
- Live interviews with clients and financial planners
- Award winning journalist Helen Dalley as host
- Paul Clitheroe AM, Chair of Ecstra Foundation
- Alan Kirkland, CHOICE CEO
- Dr Pamela Hanrahan, Lawyer, Academic and Adviser of Financial Services Royal Commission
- FPA Chair Marisa Broome CFP®
- FPA CEO Dante De Gori CFP®
Looking to connect with a financial planner, visit FPA’s Match My Planner service.
Interested in learning more about financial advice, visit the FPA’s Money & Life site.
Learn more about FPA membership by emailing [email protected].
More about our guests
Paul Clitheroe AM
Dr Pamela Hanrahan
To find out more about the full 2020 FPA [Virtual] Congress package visit the [Virtual] Congress home page.
For any technical difficulties, please contact [email protected] or call 1300 337 301.