Ask a CFP® professional ADVERTISING campaign
With COVID-19 gripping the world, the FPA has launched an advertising campaign to ensure Australians know they can turn to CFP® professionals for financial advice, particularly during a time of crisis.
What are the campaign messages?
The advertising campaign messages address currently trending COVID-19 topics prompting Australians to ‘Ask a CFP professional’:
- How do I create a solid financial plan to weather any storm? Ask a CFP professional
- How will my retirement be affected by COVID-19? Ask a CFP professional
- If I access my super early, how will it affect my retirement? Ask a CFP professional
- Need to talk about your finances? Ask a CFP professional
- How long will my money last? Ask a CFP professional
Each message links to a dedicated FPA webpage giving Australians information about the topic, the role of a CFP professional and prompts them to use Match My Planner to match with a CFP professional.
Where and when are we advertising?
- Phase 1
- Facebook, Instagram, Native and Google search advertising from 8 May to 30 June 2020
- Phase 2
- Regional radio and podcast from 18 May to 30 June 2020
- Digital display advertising from 25 May to 30 June 2020
- Regional radio – Listen to the radio clips.
- Social media images – Download the social media creatives
- Social media video – Share the video
Financial planning in uncertain times
We created a consumer guide, which equips Australians with valuable tips and advice from the global community of CFP® professionals to action themselves and encourages them to seek the help of a financial planner to plan their life on the other side of this pandemic.
We encourage all CFP professionals to make use of the advertising and share the ads on your own social media and other consumer outreach channels.
HERE ARE THE KEY RESULTS FROM THE ADVERTISING
THANK YOU TO THE CFP ADVISORY PANEL FOR THEIR INVOLVEMENT
- Julia Bull CFP®
- Catherine Chivers CFP®
- Andrew Dunbar CFP®
- Olivia Maragna CFP®
- Antoinette Mullins CFP®
- Delma Newton CFP®
- Matthew Ross CFP®
- John Tsihlis CFP®
Would you like any further information or assistance? We’re here to help – please email us at [email protected]
*FPA CoreData Branding Tracking Research July 2020