This member category is for FPA members who have retired from the workforce but wish to remain connected to those in the profession.
Why should you become an FPA Retired member?
By becoming an FPA Retired Affiliate member, you will:
- Stay connected by joining Chapter committees and attending member events.
- Have access to FPA Wellbeing support program and member discounts.
- Receive regular updates on changes in the profession. Stay in touch with changes and trends through our members-only weekly newsletter and professional digital digest.
- Not a practising Financial planning professional authorised to give financial advice
- Not working in a financial planning related role.
- Was not previously a CFP Professional
The membership fee is $95 per financial year.
Apply to become a Retired Affiliate member
Apply online now or for more information on becoming a Retired member of the FPA please email or call our Member Services team on 1300 337 301.