|Name||Nathan Baker, CFP®|
|Company||KR Securities Pty Ltd|
3986-3988 Pacific Highway
Loganholme, QLD 4129
Nathan Baker has worked in the financial planning industry for a little over 14 years and has specialised in SMSFs for 12 of these. He is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) He is a current specialist member of the SPAA (Self Managed Super Professionals Association of Australia) (SSA) which is the leading professional association in relation to SMSF advice. Nathan also sits on SPAA’s national professional standards committee (responsible for the development and oversight of educational standards, disciplinary matters and related policy).
Nathan has achieved the following educational standards:
• Bachelor of Arts (honours) – The University of Queensland
• Master of Sport and Exercise Psychology – The University of Queensland
• Diploma of Financial Planning – Deakin University
• Certified Financial Planner Education Program – Deakin University
• Professional Certificate in Self Managed Super Funds – Adelaide University
In relation to these studies he has also received the following awards:
• Golden Key Scholastic Honour Society – awarded to the top 10% of all students while attending The University of Queensland
• CEO’s Scholarship (SPAA) – awarded to study at The University of Adelaide
• The University of Adelaide Award (Professional Certificate in Self Managed Superannuation Funds) – awarded for the highest grade achieved nationally
Nathan is a director of KR Securities Pty Ltd, an independently owned financial planning practice that has its own AFSL.