|Name||Mark Geldens AFP®|
|Company||Sherlock Geldens Financial Consulting|
14 Eastern Rd
Turramurra, NSW 2074
We have on staff one of the leaders of the SMSF industry Mark Geldens.
He has helped many businesses and individuals establish, develop and achieve their
goals throughout their lives and then to protect their assets for succession and future generations.
Mark acts as a consultant to other Accountants, Financial Advisers and Planners, Self Managed Super Fund Trustees and Members. Mark is responsible for providing superannuation, investment, estate and financial planning advice to individuals, trusts, companies and superannuation funds.
He holds a Bachelor of Business Degree and is a Chartered Accountant and was previously a Business Services Partner and Divisional Leader Superannuation and Financial Services in one of Sydney’s leading Chartered Accounting firms.
Mark is also a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA), the Self Managed Superannuation Fund Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA) and the SMSF Strategies Specialist Adviser Group.
He is able to meet all your superannuation and financial advisory needs as follows:
• Fund Administration including all accounting, taxation and compliance requirements
• Establishment of new SMSFs
• Deed upgrades and Variations
• Trustee establishments and Variations
• Pension Strategies and Documentation
• Estate Planning Strategies and documentation both within and outside of superannuation
• SMSF Borrowing Strategies and documentation including Limited Recourse Loan arrangements and Holding Trusts
• Assistance with Family Law matters, property settlements and expert witnessing
• Strategic SMSF Structuring
• Retirement Planning and Structuring
• SMSF Audits
• Technical Support
• Boardroom Training or seminars for you, your clients or staff
• Corporate Superannuation Advice
• Investment advice both within and outside superannuation