|Name||Jayne Graving, CFP®|
|Company||Arch Financial Planners|
|Address||Level 2 'Ocean Central'
Cnr Duporth Ave & Ocean St
Maroochydore, QLD 4558
|Mobile||0405 611 925|
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to find out a little more about me.
Having my first financial planning practice in 1986, I quickly learned what was important to my clients, and what was important to me as their financial planner.
These are the factors and values that shape my advice and the service provided:
* A client's best interest should be at the heart of everything we do;
* A core component of my responsibility is to find objective and comprehensive research. Research that doesn't have a commercial bias, and research that helps me provide meaningful investment advice;
* Having research that helps me manage risk in portfolios;
* Not being constrained to an approved product list that is conflicted with a sales driven agenda. Being able to choose investments and products to recommend to my clients based on their merit;
* Operating the practice as a fee for service model.
In 2006, I founded the privately owned practice of Arch Financial Planners. In 2016, I founded the boutique Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) - Financial Planners Alliance Pty Ltd - under which I am now licensed.
Given my areas of expertise, I find the majority of clients are mid to high net worth;
* have life experience, often business experience, and value this in others;
* prefer to have a relationship with a University trained, CFP, highly experienced planner;
* value objective advice independent of a product provider;
* value service and solutions that are not impeded by the commercial constraints of larger AFSL's or financial institutions;
* value personalized service;
* expect a mutually rewarding, respectful relationship;
* value a fee for service offering.
Being able to tick these boxes gives clients confidence in their relationship with me.
The areas of financial planning in which I predominantly work are:
* Investment strategies and portfolio management including Individually Managed accounts (direct shares);
* Self- Managed Superannuation Funds;
* Helping with the financial impact of entering aged care;
* Helping people maximize their resources in such a way that will help them achieve their lifestyle goals. This is a complex field involving many components - it's my job to understand it, analyze the data and options, and help you make smart decisions.
Being a small, boutique practice, I value each and every of my clients and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. I do offer an obligation free first appointment.
Hope to speak with you soon.
Best Wishes, Jayne