|Name||Charles Badenach, CFP® LRS®|
|Company||Main Street Financial Solutions|
144 Collins Street
Hobart, TAS 7000
|Phone||03 6173 0070|
Charles Badenach is a Principal and Private Client Adviser with Main Street Financial Solutions in Hobart.
Charles is a certified financial planner, having worked as a financial planner for over 14 years. He previously worked in the legal profession with a major law firm and was admitted as a Practitioner of the Supreme Court of Tasmania and the High Court of Australia.
Charles has a combined Bachelor of Arts and Laws Degree and a Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice from the University of Tasmania. He has also completed the Diploma of Financial Planning from Deakin University, the Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment through the Securities Institute, and the Institute of Company Directors Diploma Course. Charles has also an accredited FPA Life Risk Specialist.
Charles has won a number of industry awards for his work in the financial services industry including:
- Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) Excellence in Education Award 2015
- Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) Excellence Awards - Innovator of the Year 2014
- Financial Standard Innovation, Leadership and Excellence in Social Media Award 2012
- Money Management Australian Financial Planner of the Year 2011
- Australian Future2 Community Best Practice Award 2011
- Financial Planning Association Value of Advice National Award in the Pre-Retirement Category 2010
In addition to this, Charles was runner up for Tasmania in the 2012 FPA Certified Financial Planners Best Practice Award. Charles has also written a self help financial book “Old Head on Young Shoulders” which made the national best seller list.
Charles is an associate member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia, the Association of Financial Advisers and the Law Society of Tasmania.
Charles specialises in providing financial planning, insurance and investment advice for clients throughout Australia.