|Name||Andrew Proudfoot, AFP®|
|Company||MGD Wealth Ltd|
|Address||175 Melbourne Street
South Brisbane, QLD 4101
|Phone||07 3391 5055|
Andrew provides high level, strategic life risk and succession advisory solutions.
Andrew leads our Risk and Succession team with expertise across Retail and Group (Wholesale) markets and also sits on MGD’s compliance committee for our financial services license (AFSL).
Prior to joining MGD, Andrew held holistic, senior wealth management advisory positions with prominent Australian financial institutions.
A unique background in law, tax and economics supports Andrew’s focus of delivering world class financial advice and solutions to his clients.
Andrew’s technical expertise, coupled with unique relationship and project management skills is what drives the solution set he and his team provide to our clients.
Specialist skill areas:
1) Business life risk protection strategies – integrated buy/sell and key person insurance solutions for business owners and their stakeholders
2) Group Insurance consulting (life, disability and salary continuance) for SMEs/Corporates and their people
3) Claims consulting (total and permanent disability, trauma, and income protection claims (super/non-super)) – fixed and/or success fee. An alternative to a pure lawyer-based approach to claims management with insurers and claimants
4) SMSF member coverage and fund liquidity strategies
5) Financial estate planning and consulting
6) Strategic personal risk management – life, trauma, disability and income protection
7) Asset consulting and portfolio design – insurance bonds and annuities