|Name||Andrew Mills CFP®|
|Company||Professional Investment Services|
|Address||6 Otranto Avenue
Caloundra, QLD 4551
I have worked in the financial services industry starting on 1 July 1987 and have held a financial planners licence since 2001.
I believe that ensuring a client's needs, goals and objectives as well as their best interests are met, are the keys to successful financial planning. Developing long term client relationships by providing appropriate professional advice and ongoing personal service are my passions.
I relocated back to the sunshine coast at the start of 2015 to enjoy the lifestyle and facilities that the beautiful sunshine coast has to offer. In my spare time I like to keep fit with my children through running, cycling, swimming and mountain biking.
I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional member of the FPA of Australia. I also hold an Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning).
I am a Sub Authorised Representative and employee of Compass Financial Solutions Pty Ltd which is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 278272) of Professional Investment Services Pty Ltd (Professional Investment Services). I hold the following qualifications:
- Certified Financial Planner
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Investment Planning 2
- Certificate of Estate Planning
- Certificate of Taxation Planning
- Certificate of Financial Planning Construction
- Certificate of ASX Securities
- Certificate of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Certificate of Margin Lending Personal Advice
I can provide financial advice and deal in financial products in relation to the following areas:
- Risk Insurance
- Financial Planning
- Managed Investments
- Superannuation and Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Taxation Planning
- Direct Equities
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Tax (Financial) Advice
- Margin Lending and Investment Gearing