This publication is very important for the financial planning profession. It provides a focal point for research around financial planning that is used to inform debate and policy, and ultimately raise standards across the profession.
Published online twice a year, the journal incorporates six peer-reviewed academic articles covering the full spectrum of the financial planning profession, with Griffith University providing the editorial services.
Current issueDownload Vol 6 Issue 1
FPRJ Editorial Board
- Professor Mark Brimble as Co-Editor and Section Editor, Griffith University
- Dr Michelle Cull, Co-Editors, Western Sydney University
- Dr Robert Bianchi, Griffith University
- Associate Professor Sharon Taylor, Western Sydney University
- Professor Brett Freudenberg, Griffith University
- Professor of Practice Adam Steen, Deakin University
- Jamie Forster, Queensland University of Technology
- Associate Professor Abdullahi Dahir Ahmed, RMIT
- Dr Abu Mollik, Canberra University
- Anne Palmer, Financial Planning Association of Australia
Financial Planning Research Journal awards
The Financial Planning Research Journal (FPRJ), published by Griffith University on behalf of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) launched three new research awards in 2019.
The new awards are part of ongoing initiatives by FPRJ to provide an academic platform to discuss issues around personal financial planning and wealth management, changes in the financial planning industry, and the notion of professionalism in personal finance within Australia.
The 2021 FPRJ Awards are currently on hold. We hope to resume them shortly.