What’s Happening in Canberra Webinar
FPA Return to Learn, Wednesday 21 August, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
The FPA maintains an active advocacy platform year round, and has our very own team member based in Canberra to ensure that the voice of our members is heard at all levels of government.
In this webinar join Ben Marshan, FPA Head of Policy and Standards and Nick Hannan, FPA Government Relations and Policy Manager for an update on our current advocacy activities.
They’ll be answering the following burning questions from our members:
- Is the FPA still advocating around member interests to FASEA?
- What’s happening in the wake of the Commissioner Hayne’s recommendations?
- What other regulatory or legislative changes can we expect to see for the industry?
- What submissions has the FPA made in 2019?
- It seems like the FPA advocacy goals have been achieved. Is the FPA developing a further 10 point plan?
This will be awarded one CPD hour in Regulatory Compliance and Consumer Protection.
Date: Wednesday 21 August 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Registration Close: Tuesday 20 August, 1:00 pm
Cost: Members are complimentary / Non-Members $99.00
CPD Hour: One
Where to watch: The webinar link will be sent to all attendees via email between 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm on Tuesday 20 August. The webinar can also be accessed directly through FPA Return to Learn.
Member = $0.00, Non-Member = $99.00