Western Division Chapter Professional Development Day Orange
Friday 9 November, 9:00am to 1:00pm
The FPA Western Division Chapter Committee invites you to join us for a Professional Development Day on Friday 9 November, at the Orange Ibis Styles Hotel.
Join three respected industry experts as they explore Aged Care, Retirement and Estate Planning to strengthen your strategic and technical knowledge.
Louise Bitti Director for Aged Care Steps will present’ Aged Care – An opportunity not to be missed’.
- Why clients need to plan for care and what expect from a Royal Commission
- The value you can add with advice to clients
- Starting the conversation
- Building you business model and opportunities
Michael McLean – Challenger will present ‘Retirement – The changing legislative environment’.
- Identify the advice opportunities from upcoming changes to the retirement income landscape
- Describe the new means testing rules for lifetime income streams
- Identify the key characteristics of the new retirement income framework and CIPRs
- Case studies
Cristean Yazbeck Managing Director at Hamilton Blackstone Lawyers will present ‘Estate Planning – it’s important to you, not just your clients’.
This session will review core and complex estate planning principles with which every adviser should be well-versed, and assess why a proper knowledge of estate planning is critical to both the discharge of the adviser’s duties, and in avoiding unnecessary litigation. The session will empower advisers to take a more active role in their clients’ estate planning.
Date Friday 9 November 2018
Registration Time 8:45 am
Event Time 9:00am to 1:00pm
Venue Ibis Styles Hotel, 146 Bathurst Road Orange NSW 2800
RSVP By Friday 2 November 2018
Cost Member Complimentary | Non-Member $20 | Student Complimentary
CPD Hours CPD Hours will be awarded to this event
FPA Western Division Chapter Committee
|Venue:||Ibis Styles Hotel|
Member = $0.00, Non-Member = $20.00