Western Division DUBBO Chapter Professional Development Day
Thursday 21 November, 12:00pm – 4:30pm
The FPA Western Division Committee invites you to Professional Development Day in Dubbo on Thursday 21 November at Cascades Motor Inn.
The Professional Development Day will be presented by LJ Collyer from Allan Gray, Banaf Davies from AIAI and Brook Sweeney from Lonsec.
LJ Collyer will present ‘What lies beneath: The problem with knowing the future’ Being a Financial Adviser can be a tough job. In this presentation we highlight the following:
– Even if you select the best possible investment portfolio, it may still get you fired (or test the resolve of clients)
– No silver bullets – short term underperformance is a natural part of long term outperformance
– Common features of winning fund managers
Banaf Davies will present ‘Insurance and super – inside, outside or both?’
This session covers the pros and cons of structuring insurance through superannuation and the types of clients it may benefit. Included is an analysis of TPD and income protection and how split insurance policies may provide clients with the best of both worlds.
Brook Sweeney will present ‘Cutting through the noise and getting the mix right’
– Markets – It’s Not All as it Seems
– Why Asset Allocation matters & Dynamic Asset Allocation can help
– Manager Selection – Key for outperformance and building resilient portfolios
– Efficient implementation – Regulatory oversight and meeting best interest duties
We encourage all FPA members and non-members to attend and gain valuable knowledge.
CPD hours will be awarded for this event.
Date: Thursday 21 November
Time: 12:00pm – 4:30pm
Location: Cascades Motor Inn 147 Cobra St, Dubbo 2830
Cost: $20 Member | $30 Non-Member
RSVP: By Thursday 14 November
We look forward to seeing you there!
FPA Western Division Chapter Committee
|Venue:||Cascades Motor Inn|
|Address:||147 Cobra St, Dubbo NSW 2830|
Member = $20.00, Non-Member = $30.00