Western Australia Chapter Women in Financial Planning Lunch
Wednesday 3 May, 12:00pm to 2:00pm
The Western Australia Chapter Committee is delighted to invite you to attend the Women in Financial Planning Lunch, on Wednesday 3 May 2017 at Fraser’s Restaurant.
Our guest speaker Sharon Warburton is an accomplished businesswomen, who will speak about leadership, mentoring for women in business, and the value of diversity.
The presentation will be relevant to everyone who is striving for success in life, as well as in business. We really encourage women and men to attend, we welcome all who support diversity in our growing profession.
Sharon’s impressive list of accomplishments includes:
• Recently appointed Chairman of the Turnbull Government’s $5 billion loan facility to unlock development of economic infrastructure in northern Australia (NAIF)
• Non-Executive Director, Fortescue Metals Group (FMG), Gold Road Resources Limited (GOR), Barminco and Western Power Member – Takeovers Panel
• 2014 WA Telstra Business Woman of the Year, 2015 NAB Women’s Agenda Mentor of the Year and 2015 Finalist, Westpac AFR 100 Women of Influence
• Board Director, Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation and Curtin Business School Asia Business Centre Advisory Board
• Founder of www.steelheels.com.au, an online mentoring platform for professional working women.
Last year’s event was a resounding success and sold out quickly, so get in early and book a table. We’d love to see the room filled with a great mix of advisers, support staff and like-minded professionals – men and women!
We will provide opportunities on the day to support Future2, the charitable foundation of the FPA, that supports financially under-privileged young Australians.
RSVP: By Monday 25 April 2017
Cost: $110 FPA Members
$880 for a Table of 8
|Chapter:||WA- Western Australia|
|Address:||Fraser Ave, Perth WA 6005|
WA Chapter Women in Financial Planning Single Booking: Member = $110.00, Non-Member = $129.00