Sunshine Coast Chapter Christmas in July Event
Friday 27 July 12:30pm to 2:00pm,
The FPA Sunshine Coast Committee invites you to a Christmas in July lunch event, held Friday 27 July, at The Dock, Mooloolaba.
At this event you will hear from Keith Peel, Founder of Positive Wealth, who will discuss:
– The link between wealth and well being
– Understanding how values, beliefs and emotions drive a client’s behaviours and their mindset around money and wealth
– Designing goal setting conversations and coaching skills to help clients connect to longer term goals and aspirations
– How people create positive change in their lives and what science can teach us about the role of financial advice in achieving a better life
– Emotional intelligence skills that will make you a more empathetic and astute financial planner
– This content is extremely relevant in light of the changes facing the profession due to FASEA and the Royal Commission, and will be a great event for all to attend.
We hope to see you there!
Date: Friday 27 July 2018
Event Time: 12:30pm – 2:00pm
Venue: The Dock, The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557
RSVP: By Friday 20 July 2018
Cost: Members: $40 | Non-Members $55 | Table Member: $400 | Table Non Member: $550
CPD Hours: CPD Hours will be awarded for this event
FPA Sunshine Coast Chapter Committee
|Address:||123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557|
Member = $40.00, Non-Member = $55.00, Table of 10 Member = $400.00, Table of 10 Non-Member = $550.00
To attend this event, book now via our: