Melbourne Chapter Women in Financial Planning Lunch
Thursday 21 July 2016, 12:00pm – 2:00pm – SOLD OUT
The FPA Melbourne Chapter is excited to invite you to the annual FPA Women in Financial Planning Lunch at the stunning RACV, Club Pavilion Room on Thursday, 21 July.
During the luncheon one of our industry colleagues, Dr Vesna Grubacevic, will be presenting on “The Art of Self Promotion”.
In this highly interactive presentation, Dr Vesna will share with you:
• Top 3 ways that women are their own worst enemies in promoting themselves and how to overcome these self saboteurs
• A simple and effective technique to quickly boost your confidence
• Two techniques to instantly increase your credibility and promote yourself with impact!
• How to attract more professional opportunities and embrace these for greater success
• How to assert yourself with tact and stop settling for less than what you really want
We welcome you to host a table and invite some of your top clients, or come along with friends/colleagues to help celebrate women in the industry.
This is not a women’s only event and is open and promoted to all!
Seats are limited!
We look forward to seeing you there.
Cost: Member: $85, Non Member: $95, Table of 8: $680
RSVP: Email [email protected] or call (02) 9220 4519
IMPORTANT: To register click on the “Register Myself” button, select registration type (if applicable) and then click on “Proceed to Checkout” to ensure you have registered for this event.
|Address:||501 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000|
Melbourne Chapter Women in Financial Planning Lunch: Member = $85.00, Non-Member = $95.00