FPA Sydney Chapter Panel Discussion
Thursday 14th March, 7:30am – 9:00am
The FPA Sydney Chapter Committee invites you to a FPA Member Panel Discussion on Thursday 14th March, to hear from our panellists
- The Regulator, Violet Wong from ASIC,
- The Licensee, Claire Mackay from Quantum Financial
- The Association, Dante De Gori, CEO of the FPA.
In 2015, ASIC began a project to review the extent of failure to deliver ongoing advice services to financial advice clients to who were charged fees for those services (fees for no services).
The Panel discussion will cover:
- How can the adviser ensure they deliver what the client is paying for?
- Is an ‘offer’ of an annual review sufficient to meet obligations?
- What evidence does an adviser need to demonstrate that an annual review was provided?
- When a service is NOT an Annual Review
- What changes are required to Ongoing Service Agreements?
Date: Thursday 14th March 2019
Event Time: 7:30am – 9:00am
RSVP: Thursday 7th March 2019
Cost: Members $35 | Non-Members $40
CPD will be awarded for attending this event
|Venue:||Primus Hotel Sydney|
Member = $35.00, Non-Member = $40.00
To attend this event, book now via our: