CPD Webinar Series: Fundamentals of insurance
All sessions 12.00pm – 1.00pm AEST | Up to 6 CPD hours
Fundamental of insurance series presented in partnership with Zurich Australia
Join Zurich’s Adam Crabbe (Risk Strategy Specialist – Life Risk) for this series of six webinars focusing on the fundamentals of insurance.
- Wed 8 Sep – Life insurance: Shades of grey you might not have considered
- Wed 15 Sep – Total and permanent disablement: Myth-busting the makeup of TPD events and definitions
- Wed 22 Sep – Trauma insurance: insights into conditions, costs and coverage
- Wed 29 Sep – Income protection: Unpacking this critical and evolving form of personal protection
- Wed 6 Oct – Let’s talk about Bex: Business insurance essentials
- Wed 13 Oct – Lay of the law: an examination of key insurance legislation and how it influences advice
|Chapter:||Open to all FPA members|
|Venue:||Hosted on your learning portal, FPA Learn|
To attend this event, please click below to book.