Perth Careers in Financial Planning Networking Event
Thursday 19 March, 6:00pm to 8:00pm
*Your health and safety are our top priority and in light of the evolving situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19), the FPA has postponed this event to August/September 2020. All registration fees will be refunded within the next 14 days.
Following a successful Careers in Financial Planning Event Series in 2019, the national series is back in 2020.
The five-city series will bring together business, commerce and financial planning students, and early career professionals to network with experienced industry professionals, practices and employers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students and early career professionals to:
– Network with potential employers and mentors
– Find out who’s recruiting and talk internships with employers
– Get tips from FPA Student Award winners
– Gain inside information on the Professional Year
– Get a free professional LinkedIn photo taken
This is a great opportunity for FPA members, practices and partners to:
– Meet the new stars of the financial planning profession
– Hear how others are managing the Professional Year requirements
– Find out how to develop new talent and retain high performers
– Receive 0.5 hours of CPD
All attendees will also:
– Hear from an expert panel
– Enjoy complimentary drinks and canapés
– Go in the draw to win lucky door prizes
Make sure you use the promocode ‘FPASTU20‘ when registering to recieve your FREE registration! Students will also have the opportunity to have a complimentary professional LinkedIn photo taken at the event. Please note all LinkedIn photos taken at the event will be uploaded to a shared folder and sent to all attendees following the event.
Date: Thursday, 19 March 2020
Event: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Small print, 125 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
CPD: 0.5 hours of FPA/FASEA accredited CPD
RSVP: Monday, 16 March 2020
Cost: $20 Members I $30 Non-Members I Complimentary for Students using promocode ‘FPASTU20’
By registering to this event attendees consent to their photos being taken as members of the audience. By entering the event site you agree to being photographed which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
|Address:||125 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000|
Member = $20.00, Non-Member = $30.00