Perth Careers in Financial Planning Networking Event
Thursday 19 March, 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Following a successful Careers in Financial Planning Event Series in 2019, the national series is back in 2020.
The five-city series will bring together business, commerce and financial planning students and early career professionals to network with experienced industry professionals, practices and employers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to:
– Meet the new stars of the financial planning profession discussing employability hacks, graduate tips and the day in the life of a financial planner
– Meet fellow students and potential employers
– Learn how to make the most of an internship program
– Hear how others are managing the Professional Year placements
– Find out how to develop new talent and retain high performers
– Talk to recently qualified students and early career professionals who are looking for their next career move.
– Go in the draw to win lucky door prizes!
Make sure you use the promocode ‘FPASTU20‘ when registering to recieve your FREE registation! Students will also have the opportunity to have a complimentary professional LinkedIn photo taken at the event. Please note all LinkedIn photos taken at the event will be uploaded to a shared folder and sent to all attendees following the event.
Date: Thursday 19 March 2020
Event: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Small print,125 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
CPD: 0.5 hours of FPA/FASEA accredited CPD
RSVP: Monday 16 March 2020
Cost: $20 Members I $30 Non-Members I Complimentary for Students using promocode ‘FPASTU20’
By registering to this event attendees consent to their photos being taken as members of the audience. By entering the event site you agree to being photographed which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
|Address:||125 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000|
Member = $20.00, Non-Member = $30.00
To attend this event, book now via our: