Brisbane Careers in Financial Planning Networking Event
Wednesday 25 March, 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Following a successful Careers in Financial Planning Event Series in 2019, the national series is back in 2020.
The five-city series will bring together business, commerce and financial planning students and early career professionals to network with experienced industry professionals, practices and employers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to:
– Meet the new stars of the financial planning profession
– Learn how to make the most of an internship program
– Hear how others are managing the Professional Year placements
– Find out how to develop new talent and retain high performers
– Talk to recently qualified students and early career professionals who are looking for their next career move.
You will also receive 0.5 hours of FPA/FASEA accredited CPD, this will include Client care and practice (0.25 hr) and Regulatory Compliance and Consumer Protection (0.25 hr).
Date: Wednesday 25 March 2020
Event: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: The Charming Squire, 3/133 Grey Street, South Bank Brisbane
CPD: 0.5 hours of FPA/FASEA accredited CPD
RSVP: Friday 20 March 2020
Cost: $20 Members I $30 Non-Members I Complimentary for Students using promocode ‘FPASTU20’
|Venue:||The Charming Squire|
|Address:||3/133 Grey St, South Brisbane QLD 4101|
Member = $20.00, Non-Member = $30.00
To attend this event, book now via our: