Albury/Wodonga Chapter Lunch Event
Thursday 26 October, 12:30pm to 2:00pm
The FPA Albury/Wodonga Chapter Committee invites you to an Lunch Event on Thursday 26 October at the Barrafino Restaurant.
At this event you will hear from two speakers over a lunch time presentation.
Conor O’Daly, Associate Director at Pinnacle Investment will present ‘Macro matters, but so do stocks!’, during which Conor will explore;
- Navigating the distortions of the low interest rate world;
- Low volatility does not necessarily mean low risk;
- Incumbent exposures – are disruption fears overstated?
- Beware of leveraged yield;
- Taking advantage of today’s market extremes whilst managing risk, i.e. look for asymmetry.
‘What has the reporting season taught us about the outlook for Australian Small & Micro Caps?’ during this presentation Spheria’s Joint CIO, Matthew Booker, (ex-Schroder small cap team), will discuss;
- Australian Small / Micro Cap Market Overview
- What companies were the stars and shocks in the reporting season?
- What are some of the new investment opportunities within Small / Micro Caps?
- Attributes of the best Small / Micro Cap stocks
- Small / Micro Cap market outlook for the rest of 2017 / 2018
- Introduce an innovative LIC
The Committee looks forward to seeing you there!
Date: Thursday 26 October 2017
Event Time: 12:30pm to 2:00pm (A plated lunch will be provided)
Venue: Barrafino Restaurant, 453 Dean St. Albury NSW 2640
RSVP: By Thursday 19 October 2017
Cost: This event is Complimentary for both Members and Non-Members to attend
CPD: CPD Points will be awarded for this event
FPA Albury/Wodonga Chapter Committee
Member = $0.00, Non-Member = $0.00