Albury Wodonga Member Seminar
Wednesday 16 March, 12:30pm – 2:00pm
The FPA Albury Wodonga Chapter Committee invites you to attend a Member Seminar on Wednesday 16 March, to hear from guest speaker Matthew Holberton , Associate at Pinnacle Investment Management on “Solving the Global Shares Income Conundrum – is 6% p.a. net income possible?.
During his presentation Matthew will discuss two approaches as follows:
By Plato Investment Management
- What are the disadvantages of traditional global equity income strategies?
- Does a low yielding global shares portfolio lead to sub optimal asset allocation?
- Can you generate 6% p.a. net income from global shares?
- Comparing the dividend run-up effect in Australia versus global markets
- The outlook for global interest rates and dividend yields in 2016
By Antipodes Partners
- China – macro matters, but so do stocks
- US high yield debt – the party may have peaked, time to move closer to the door
- Korea – from neglect to respect
- Case studies that demonstrate our pragmatic value approach
- Benefits of shorting and currency management
We hope to see you there.
Cost: Complimentary to attend for FPA Members and Non-members
RSVP: By Wednesday 9 March 2016
IMPORTANT: To register click on the “Register Myself” button, select registration type (if applicable) and then click on “Proceed to Checkout” to ensure you have registered for this event.
|Address:||Albury NSW 2640|
Albury Wodonga Member Seminar: Member = $0.00, Non-Member = $0.00