Albury/Wodonga Chapter Lunch Event
Wednesday 7 March 2018, 12:30pm to 2:00pm
The FPA Albury/Wodonga Chapter Committee invites you to a Lunch Event on Wednesday 7 March 2018 at the Barrafino Restaurant.
At this event we will hear from Matthew Holberton CFA Associate Director of Pinnacle Investment Management. Matthew will talk about finding value in the current priced Global equity market in 2018 and Investment opportunities in Infrastructure like companies.
Also hear about income opportunities from sectors of the domestic equity market and ‘not so common’ debt facilities.
– Global economic update
– Global valuation extremes ripe for stock selection
– Telecoms – the forgotten infrastructure
– Technology exposures long and short
– The outlook for income across asset classes in 2018
– A recap on returns and income in 2017
– Will interest rates rise in 2018?
– The impact of US corporate tax cuts
– Australian corporate loan activity update
– How retirees / investors can have their cake and eat it too – stable capital and regular high income
– How do corporate loans compare to – hybrids, term deposits, bonds and mezzanine debt
– How you can earn 3.25% above the RBA cash rate p.a. paid monthly
Our Speaker – Matthew Holberton CFA
Matthew joined Pinnacle Investment Management in 2013 and his role encompasses distribution in Victoria and Tasmania.
Matthew has over 8 years financial services experience in both Australia and Hong Kong.
Prior to Pinnacle he worked for a Melbourne based boutique merchant bank managing the securities lending division and then at UBS Wealth Management as a banking products specialist. In Hong Kong, Matthew was part of a team that delivered an innovative client facing research platform for a French investment bank.
Matthew holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne and is a CFA charter holder.
Date: Wednesday 7 March 2018
Event Time: 12:30pm to 2:00pm
Venue: Barrafino Restaurant, 453 Dean St., Albury, NSW 2640
(A sit-down plated lunch will be provided)
RSVP: By Wednesday 28 February 2018
Cost: Members $10 I Non-Members $15
CPD: CPD Points will be awarded for this event
The Committee looks forward to seeing you there!
FPA Albury/Wodonga Chapter Committee
Member = $10.00, Non-Member = $15.00