2021 FPA National Roadshow Series
We are thrilled to be on the road again, ready to visit you for the 2021 FPA National Roadshow in partnership with Zurich and OnePath. As the year unfolds, the FPA is here to help our members navigate changes which continue to impact our profession. Join us for an interactive two hour session on the latest on the policy and reform agenda including:
- FPA’s fight against the rise in the ASIC Industry Funding Levy
- The release of draft Single Disciplinary Body legislation
- Changes to TPB regulations and confirmation of FASEA standards moving to Treasury
- Royal commission and FASEA updates that impact your business
- Plus hear about your new FPA Best Practice File notes guidance and FPA guide on life insurance advice
Open to FPA members and non members, this is a must attend roadshow. Plus you’ll earn 1.75 CPD hours. Secure your place early as limited places are available due to COVID-19 guidelines. We are unable to accept walk-ins on the day.
|Chapter:||Open to all FPA members|
|Venue:||For the full list of venues visit fpa.com.au/roadshow|
FPA members: Complimentary (including breakfast or lunch)
To attend this event, please click below to book.