2018 FPA National Roadshow Launceston
Education and professional standards are in the spotlight this year. The 2018 FPA National Roadshow, in partnership with Perennial Value Management, will provide you the latest information to help you stay up to date.
Join us at the FPA Roadshow to:
- Get a better understanding of the Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA) proposed education standards
- Provide input and feedback on the proposed education standards to assist in our consultation process with FASEA
- Find out the latest on the Government and regulators’ policy agendas
- Enhance your client experience and strengthen your client relationships with best practice guidance and case studies that will be shared
Perennial Value Management looks forward to leading a discussion and sharing insights on how passive and active management can co-exist in a client’s portfolio. They will be discussing:
- What does the growth in low-cost investment mean for active management?
- Why has there been such strong growth in passive investing and low fee products?
- What does this mean for investors and advisers?
- Are some strategies better suited to passive or active?
- How do you blend active and passive when constructing portfolios?
Open to FPA members and non-members, this year’s event provides 2 CPD hours and an opportunity to network with peers over a complimentary breakfast or lunch.
Member = $0.00, Non-Member = $0.00