2016 FPA National Roadshow Western Division (Orange NSW)
Kicking off on Wednesday 27th April, the 2016 FPA National Roadshow, in partnership with Challenger, will visit 33 locations around Australia.
We’re looking forward to updating you on the latest legislative developments, and providing you with practical strategies in the area of further advice and retirement income.
The event is free for FPA members and non-members too. Come along and earn 2 CPD hours, plus an opportunity to network with your peers over a complimentary breakfast or lunch.
This year’s Program:
Presented by the FPA:
– Hear how the new education and professional standards could impact you and your business
– Get the latest updates on Life Insurance, the Super and Tax Reforms, FoFA and TASA
– Understand how to deliver best practice further advice through practical solutions and case studies
– Learn how to enhance the client experience and strengthen your client relationships
Presented by Challenger:
– Hear about the regulatory changes impacting retirement income streams and planning
– Learn how retirement income advice can help you build your practice and add value to clients
– Understand how to anticipate client needs and prepare your clients for future life events
Cost: Complimentary to attend for members and non-members
IMPORTANT: To register click on the “Register Myself” button, select registration type (if applicable) and then click on “Proceed to Checkout” to ensure you have registered for this event.
|Venue:||Orange Ex-Services Club|
|Address:||Orange NSW 2800|
2016 FPA National Roadshow Western Division (Orange NSW): Member = $0.00, Non-Member = $0.00