FPA National Roadshow – Mackay Chapter Event
The FPA team is thrilled to be on the road again connecting with members across Australia for the 2021 FPA National Roadshow in partnership with Zurich and OnePath.
FPA Head of Members and Partnerships Ken Whitton CFP® will be presenting in Mackay on Monday 31 May 2021 from 12pm – 2pm.
Join us for an interactive two hour session on the latest on the policy and reform agenda including:
- FPA’s fight against the rise in the ASIC Industry Funding Levy
- The release of draft Single Disciplinary Body legislation
- Changes to TPB regulations and confirmation of FASEA standards moving to Treasury
- FASEA and Royal commission updates, including annual renewal of ongoing fee arrangements
- The launch of your new FPA Best Practice File notes guidance and FPA guide on life insurance advice
- Plus, Zurich and OnePath will share key drivers advice leaders have put into play to transform their businesses and what you ‘need to know’ around the upcoming APRA changes.
Hear direct from the FPA, connect with your professional community and earn 1.75 CPD hours over lunch at this complimentary member event. $55 for non members.
|Address:||Rydges Mackay Suites, Gregory Street, Mackay QLD, Australia|
Complimentary for members | $55 for non members
To attend this event, please click below to book.