FPA CPD POLICY
- FPA Continuing Professional Development Policy
- Professional Development Plan Template
- Applying for CPD with the FPA
- CPD Recording Template
BECOME A CPD ASSESSOR
- FPA CPD Program assessor
- Guidelines for accredited FPA CPD assessors
- Guide to Accrediting Professional Reading Material
FPA Member audit of CPD and designations
The FPA will periodically email a random selection of members and request them to submit their Continuing Professional Development Register and samples of stationery to undertake this audit. Participation in the audit is mandatory and all selected members are required to respond.
Download our Review FAQ factsheet to find out more.
Key documents you will need
- Current FPA CPD Policy
The CPD Policy will help you understand your CPD obligations as an FPA practitioner member
- CFP® Professional Audit Cover Sheet
This cover sheet is for CFP professionals who have been randomly selected to send through their supporting documents for review
- Quick guide to using the CFP® logo lock-up
This quick reference guide will assist you with correctly displaying your CFP professional credentials
- Financial Planner AFP® Audit Cover Sheet
This cover sheet is for Financial Planner AFP members who have been randomly selected to send through their supporting documents for review
- Financial Planner AFP® designation guidelines
This quick reference guide will assist you with correctly displaying your Financial Planner AFP credentials
- Professional Development Plan template
If there is a shortfall in your CPD, you will be required to complete and return this Professional Development Plan to outline how you will make up the shortfall
- CPD Register template (Excel document)
This template is an example of how you can record your CPD activity for the triennium.
Further details on review requirements and instructions on how to submit documentation will be provided along with the review communication to those randomly selected.
We’d be delighted to answer any questions you may have about the FPA CPD Policy and the Member Audit of CPD and Designations.