FPA CPD POLICY
- FPA Continuing Professional Development Policy
- Template – CPD plan
- Applying for CPD with the FPA
- Template – CPD record
BECOME AN FPA APPROVED CPD ACCREDITOR*
- Apply to become a CPD Accreditor
(You will need to log in or create a user account to access and complete the form)
- Continuing Professional Development Standards
- Guidelines for accredited FPA CPD assessors
- CPD accreditation checklist
* Becoming an FPA Approved CPD Accreditor incurs a cost of $500.
FPA Member audit of CPD and designations
The FPA will periodically email a random selection of members and request they submit their Continuing Professional Development Record and samples of stationery as a requirement of the CPD audit. Participation in the audit is mandatory.
Download the Audit FAQ to find out more.
Key documents you will need
- Current FPA CPD Policy
The CPD Policy will help you understand your CPD obligations as an FPA practitioner member. Please note that we have aligned our CPD policy with the FASEA standard. By meeting the FPA CPD policy, this will also help you to meet and in some cases exceed the FASEA CPD requirements.
- CPD Audit Request
You will be required to complete and return the CPD Audit Request with your supporting documents.
- Quick guide to using the CFP® logo lock-up
This reference guide will assist you with correctly displaying your CFP Marks.
- Financial Planner AFP® designation guidelines
This reference guide will assist you with correctly displaying your Financial Planner AFP professional designations.
- Professional Development Plan template
If there is a shortfall in your CPD, you will be required to complete and return your Professional Development Plan to show how you will make up the shortfall.
- CPD Record template (Excel document)
This template is an example of how you can record your CPD learning activities for the triennium.
Further details on audit review requirements will be provided to members who have been selected to participate in an audit.
We’d be delighted to answer any questions you may have about the FPA CPD Policy and the Member Audit of CPD and Designations.