If you are an FPA member please use your FPA member ID and password to enrol.
If you are not yet a member please create a username and password here.
If you require a paper enrolment form, please contact the Education Team at [email protected].
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The CFP® designation is fast becoming the first choice for clients and employers – and it’s easy to see why. The highest designation in financial planning, coupled with commitment to the highest ethical standards, sets CFP® professionals apart from the rest.
With the CFP® designation being recognised in 27 countries around the world, your designation goes with you wherever you choose to go.
Structured over five units, the course is delivered by distance learning and offers the freedom and flexibility to study at your own pace, around your work and family commitments.Download the brochure
NEW opportunity to achieve CFP® certification and masters degree together
There are many pathways to enter the CFP® Certification Program and we are committed to working one-to-one with you, to find the best solution. The pathways are outlined below:
- An approved degree (advanced standing may apply)
- An Australian financial degree with a Diploma of Financial Planning
- A non-related or International degree with an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- An Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning and working towards your degree
- Eight subjects from an approved Masters (Graduate Diploma)