“It’s all you need to know” consumer campaign
This year’s advertising campaign reached 6 million Australians online with the message about the high education and ethical standards of a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional. Here’s a snapshot of the advertising results:
- 6 million consumers were reached online
- Advertising generated 41,000 clicks online and over 22,800 visits to Find a Planner
- 50 print ads ran in 44 national, metro and regional newspapers
- 1,800 radio ads ran on 41 national, metro and regional radio stations
- Mobile ads generated the highest click through rate
- Ads on realestate.com.au converted the highest number of clicks.
Ad Campaign Toolkit
The Ad Campaign Toolkit includes resources to help CFP® professionals make the most of the campaign in their own marketing.
Included in the toolkit is the Good Advice lock-up (shown below), which we encourage you to use on your email signatures and business cards. The toolkit also contains our advertising artwork and a downloadable consumer brochure. Hard copies of the brochures are available to CFP® professionals by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Ad Campaign Toolkit here (you will need your FPA Member ID and password).
When and where
The advertising was seen and heard across Australia in 44 newspapers, on 41 radio stations, in 6 magazines and e-newsletters, and on over 20 websites. The mix of advertising channels was chosen to ensure as much geographical coverage across Australia as possible – regional and metro.
View the print ad
View the radio ad script.