Over the next two years, the FPA is supporting 10thousand Girl on their Regional Women’s Financial Literacy Project, which includes 16 regional workshops, 12 webinars and a downloadable toolkit with resources for women living in regional communities.
As part of this, the FPA is subsiding 20 FPA practitioner members to play an active part in this initiative. Below are the upcoming workshop locations and we thank the FPA members who are taking part in this program.
|Thursday 11 February||Hobart|
|Monday 29 February||Geraldton|
|Wednesday 2 March||Kojonup (Albury/Bunbury)|
|Friday 4 March||Esperance|
Getting involved in the program
The program offers FPA members a unique opportunity to help improve the financial literacy of women in the local community. By taking part in the program, you benefit from:
- An opportunity to be a workshop panellist and provide promotional material at the event
- A listing in the online directory of Australia’s Top 100 Trusted Advisers For Women
- One written, audio or video interview per year, and up to six blogs and social media posts
- An opportunity for women to register for a ‘coffee catch up’ with you
- Use of the 10thousandgirl ‘supporter’ banners on your email signature and website
- A special discount code for a 25% saving on the 10thousandgirl online 6 Step Money Makeover program, to offer to your clients and help them become advice-ready.
Register your interest
This program is open to CFP® professional and Financial Planner AFP® members. Availability on the program does depend on regional demand and coverage, and what locations have been confirmed. If a place is available in your area, 10thousandgirl will ask you to complete an application process that includes an interview and reference check before confirming your place.