10thousand Girl is a not-for-profit social enterprise improving the financial wellbeing of women and families across Australia.
In 2015, the FPA entered into a partnership with 10thousand Girl to support their 2015-17 Regional Women’s Financial Literacy Project. The project includes a total of 16 regional workshops, 12 webinars and a downloadable toolkit. The FPA is subsiding FPA practitioner members to play an active part in this initiative.
12 workshops have been held to date, with the remaining four workshops scheduled in the coming months. We have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from those who attended the workshop and registered for the webinars.
Getting involved in the program
The program offers FPA members a unique opportunity to help improve the financial literacy of women in the local community. By taking part in the program, you benefit from:
- An opportunity to be a workshop panellist and provide promotional material at the event
- A listing in the online directory of Australia’s Top 100 Trusted Advisers For Women
- One written, audio or video interview per year, and up to six blogs and social media posts
- An opportunity for women to register for a ‘coffee catch up’ with you
- Use of the 10thousandgirl ‘supporter’ banners on your email signature and website
- A special discount code for a 25% saving on the 10thousandgirl online 6 Step Money Makeover program, to offer to your clients and help them become advice-ready.
For more information
If you would like more information on the program please feel free to get in touch.