Sydney Chapter Women in Financial Planning Lunch
Tuesday 25 October, 12:00pm – 2:00pm – SOLD OUT
The FPA Sydney Chapter, in partnership with Brown Wright Stein Lawyers, is excited to invite you to a Women in Financial Planning Lunch on Tuesday, 25 October.
During the luncheon one of our industry colleagues, Dr Vesna Grubacevic, will be presenting on “The Art of Self Promotion”.
In this highly interactive presentation, Dr Vesna will share with you:
• Top 3 ways that women are their own worst enemies in promoting themselves and how to overcome these self saboteurs
• A simple and effective technique to quickly boost your confidence
• Two techniques to instantly increase your credibility and promote yourself with impact!
• How to attract more professional opportunities and embrace these for greater success
• How to assert yourself with tact and stop settling for less than what you really want
We welcome you to come along with friends and colleagues to help celebrate women in the industry.
This is not a women’s only event – it is open and promoted to all!
Seats are strictly limited! We look forward to seeing you there.
Cost: Member: $25, Non Member: $35
RSVP: By Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Clicking the confirm registration button does NOT complete your registration. You must click on “submit final confirmation” button to finalise your booking, which is on the next page.
|Venue:||Brown Wright Stein Lawyers|
|Address:||179 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000|
Sydney Chapter Women in Financial Planning Lunch: Member = $25.00, Non-Member = $35.00