South East Melbourne Chapter Member Breakfast
Friday 24 June 2016, 7:30am – 9:30am
The FPA South East Melbourne Chapter invites you to a breakfast seminar on Friday 24 June to hear from guest speaker Rachel Lane from Aged Care Gurus who will present on ‘Aged Care Advice’.
During her presentation, Rachel will look at how Aged Care Advice can benefit your clients emotionally and financially. This technical workshop will assist Advisers currently providing Aged Care Advice and those aspiring to do so and will discuss the following:
· Aged Care 101: Accommodation Payments and Means Testing
· Impact of the changes that occurred on 1 January 2016
· Financial planning considerations post the changes
· Proposed changes to the treatment of the home from 1 January 2017
· Changes to the assets test for pension entitlements from 1 January 2017
· Financial planning strategies you can use to safeguard your clients pension
This technical workshop is accredited with 2 CPD hours and will assist advisers currently providing Aged Care Advice and those aspiring to do so.
Seats are limited!
Cost: Members: $25 Non Members: $30
RSVP: Friday, 17 June 2016
IMPORTANT: To register click on the “Register Myself” button, select registration type (if applicable) and then click on “Proceed to Checkout” to ensure you have registered for this event.
|Chapter:||VIC-South East Melbourne|
|Venue:||Mornington Golf Club|
|Address:||Tallis Dr, Mornington VIC 3931|
South East Melbourne Chapter Member Breakfast: Member = $25.00, Non-Member = $30.00