Professional Planner | Financial Planning Association Best Practice Forum
The future for financial planning businesses is being shaped by the twin forces of regulation and consumer power.
How will yours fare as the landscape changes?Will it flourish, offer clients a range of highly professional services, and deliver you, the business owner, a sustainable and rising income stream? Or will it founder and struggle to stay afloat, weighed down by legacy systems and an outdated way of operating? The choice is yours. The Best Practice Forum will help you make smart and well-informed decisions on how to position your business for what’s coming.
- What role will technology play?
- How do you introduce a cycle of continuous improvement into your advice process?
- How is regulation helping to build better, more robust and more consumer-focused businesses?
- How does your practice stack up against your competitors’ businesses?
- What do the very best financial planning practices do that you can learn from, and emulate?
Professional Planner | Financial Planning Association Best Practice Forum is a full-day event that taps into the experience and insights of practice owners, principals, consultants and other industry participants to deliver leading-edge thinking on financial planning best practice.
|Venue:||The Westin, Sydney|
|Address:||The Westin Sydney, Martin Place, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
Free of charge to FPA members