The following pathway applies:
For your overseas CFP® certification to be recognised in Australia, you need to provide the following:
- Your overseas CFP designation
- A certified copy of your Degree
- A letter of good standing from the CFP Certification body in the country where you gained your CFP designation
- Completion of the Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146 compliant) or equivalent.
Further information can be found at www.asic.gov.au
Once we have this documentation, you can then enrol into the Australian CFP Certification Program. You will only need to complete the following:
- Become a member of the FPA
- Successfully complete CFP 1
- Successfully complete CFP Certification Exam only
We’d be delighted to talk you through your personalised pathway into the program. Simply email or call our Education team on 1300 337 301.