ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The CFP® designation is fast becoming the first choice for clients and employers – and it’s easy to see why. The highest education in financial planning, coupled with commitment to the highest ethical standards, sets CFP® professionals apart from the rest.
As a CFP® professional, you’ll be equipped with skills to deliver best practice advice and empower your clients. Research shows, that those who work with a CFP® professional generally feel better prepared to achieve their financial goals.
With the CFP® designation being recognised in 26 countries around the world, your designation goes with you wherever you choose to go.
Structured over five units, the course is delivered by distance learning and offers the freedom and flexibility to study at your own pace, around your work and family commitments.
Enrolments for Semester 1 open on 11 January, 2017
There are many pathways to enter the CFP® Certification Program and we are committed to working one-to-one with you, to find the best solution. The pathways are outlined below:
- An approved degree (exemptions may apply)
- A financial degree with a Diploma of Financial Planning (or DFS(FP))
- A non-related degree with an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (or ADFS(FP))
- An Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (or ADFS(FP)) and working towards your degree
- Eight subjects from an approved Masters (Graduate Diploma)
We’d be delighted to talk you through your personalised pathway into the program. Simply email our Education team [email protected].
As a student, you’ll benefit from learning, assessment and motivational support throughout the program. We’re here to help you stay on track and achieve the best possible results in your studies. Here are some of the support options available to you:
- Data and resources via a university facilitated subject room
- Webinars to help you with each assessment task
- Access to self supported study groups
- Dedicated subject matter experts to assist you in a chat room
- A student helpdesk to provide you with personalised assistance.
 A global study of 19,000 consumers by Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB), conducted by GfK, a global research firm.
APPLY FOR PRE-ADMISSION TODAY
Our simple pre-admission process helps us to understand your current credentials, assess any exemptions that may apply and also design your personalised pathway into the program. If you qualify immediately for the program, your entry is guaranteed.